Read in your language!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Scooby-Doo Mystery Mayhem


So, Scooby-Doo was a huge piece of my childhood, and I've always loved the cartoon (I really need to watch Mystery Incorporated though...) and the games were fun. I used to have Scooby-Doo Mystery on SNES, and I have Classic Creep Capers on N64, with its cool, black cartridge. This game is one of those rare games that I never get bored of, but that's probably because I play it infrequently enough for it not to get stale when I DO finally play it again.

Well.. it's Scooby-Doo, I'm kind of biased with it because I love it so much, but I love the levels in this game, I love the disguises and the other aspects, and I love the ghost-catching aspects using the Tome of Doom. It feels like a fun little interactive episode of the show, in my opinion, complete with the occasional laugh track.

It's just a fun little game, honestly. I have quite a few of these on the GameCube, and tomorrow's post will be about a really big guilty pleasure game on the GameCube. But that's for tomorrow. Thanks for reading, stay warm, and I'll see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment