Read in your language!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Minecraft (PS3 Edition)

I didn't think I'd be talking about a huge game like this until I had a bigger audience, but this is what was voted on so I'll do as the viewers wish. I didn't truly get into Minecraft at first, since I never really played it on PC, since I've never had a gaming computer. I have it on PS3, however, so it definitely counts.

It's a fun game, I can see where the popularity and the fun comes from, as I definitely enjoy playing the game, and I had fun watching YouTubers play it, like Markiplier's "Drunk Minecraft" series or PeanutButterGamer's "Minecraft Hardcore" series. Those two really helped me enjoy the game more and it gave me a general interest in Minecraft as a whole, so I definitely thank them for sparking my interest.

Sadly, the most I've done in Minecraft, other than trophy hunt in it, was making things in Creative Mode, but I've done Survival quite a handful of times, as well. I've made silly houses, and I think my best one was a house with a trapdoor that had tunnels to other locations and rooms. It was underground so it felt really cool to me (I should probably remake that house sometime...).

I know that I'll be playing Minecraft on and off for a long time to come, and I typically like to remake NES title screens in my Creative Mode. it takes a really long time and some precise pixel measurements but it's a lot of fun and a great time waster!

There's not much else I can say about Minecraft that hasn't been said, but it's a ton of fun and I'd recommend it to anybody who wants a stress-reliever or time-waster. Thanks for reading, as always, and I will see you tomorrow for the trophy guide! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment