Read in your language!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Poems and Art

So.. why do I ask about uploading these when it's my blog and therefore my choice? Well.. because I honestly want opinions. If people don't want to see them, then I won't do it because even though I'll have fun either way, I want people viewing this blog to have fun reading the silly things I post as well.

Like.. let's say I posted another poem, and on that other poll, it was unanimous that people didn't want to see poems, I'd feel bad because that's now what my readers want to see and I don't want people arguing over what's on here, you know? But since the poem choice was nothing but yes, it really made it clear that you were all interested in my poetry.

The art is no different, glancing at the poll currently. With 6 days left on it, it's already a unanimous yes, but still, I like offering a "no" choice, so people can honestly say no, because that's perfectly fine with me if you don't want to see them, you're entitled to your own opinions.

I do it because it's another way to share my passions. My writing isn't as gaming-related as my art, but it's still nice to read every so often, you know?

I was pretty much just rambling today. I hope you're all having a nice start to your 2017 and keeping warm with this chilly weather happening (or at least it's chilly here), and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment