Read in your language!

Monday, January 2, 2017

Advertisement for a Friend

I promised a good friend I would do this, so here I am. She's making her own Fakemon region! For those who may not know that that is, Fakemon is a common term used for fanmade, or Fake, Pokémon. These are not real or official in any way, shape, or form, but they're made for fun and it's always cool to see these fake Pokémon, because the people behind them fill them with so much life and have so much passion behind them, and my friend is no different.

Her region is called Britannia, based off of Britain. Although I won't show off her Pokémon here, I'd rather you all discover them for yourselves. Who knows, you might just find one you really like! If you're interested in seeing her Fakemon, please go to the following link and consider checking out her Pokémon, and if you have an account on the site, maybe give her some feedback to help her improve? She has over 25 Pokémon so far and she's still going strong with creative and unique ideas, so please check out the Fakemon, it would mean a lot to herself and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment