Read in your language!

Monday, November 7, 2016

Schedule for the Week

Just another small schedule for the coming week, as I slowly and impatiently wait for Pokémon to come out and as I try to kill each day quickly. Tonight I'm actually going to hop into Rogue Legacy and try to get Thanatophobia so that I can easily get the remaining trophies needed for the platinum. But anyway, a tentative schedule for the week:

Tuesday(8th): Something not related to the election (I know everyone is sick of it, me included)
Wednesday(9th): Gaming confessions
Thursday(10th): New poll and most likely announcing Symphonia as the next guide, judging by the poll
Friday(11th):  5 Games I would love to play (or maybe 10, we'll see)
Saturday(12th): Maybe something else based on trophy rarity (Probably just platinums)
Sunday(13th): Probably my top favorite Pokémon from every region (possibly including Alola)
Monday(14th): Animal Crossing New Leaf 1 month picture showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment