Read in your language!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

My 5 Rarest Platinum Trophies

Well, I just pre-ordered Pokémon Sun earlier today, it's all paid for. All I need to do is head to GameStop on the 18th with the receipt and BAM, the game is mine, and 8 days before my birthday too! So as you can tell, I'm really excited, and to kill those 6 days, I'll be replaying Pokémon White and Black 2 really soon, as both games will bring me to a week from now. So, with two more posts ready for tomorrow and Monday, and a trophy guide coming on Thursday, following the post of me talking about Symphonia, it's going to be a hectic week, for sure. But for now, today's post is a brief look at my 5 rarest platinum trophies. I talked about these, extremely briefly, in my post on my 100 rarest trophies, but this time I can sit and talk about some of the hardships (except for one platinum) that got me these hard-earned trophies. With that said, let's go!

5. True Dawn of the New World (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World)
Easily, the toughest part of this was Gladsheim, getting all the monster pacts, and seeing all of the skits. It required 3 playthroughs to get this, but for the most part it wasn't extremely difficult, honestly just time consuming. It's not that Gladsheim alone was bad, though, but it was the whole Kismet thing that made me on edge about Gladsheim the entire time, and for what? A skit. Yep, a skit. (4.31% rarity)

4. Congratulations! (3D Dot Game Heroes)
To be honest, besides Spelunker mode and obtaining enough Small Blocks to get every sword from King Block, this game actually wasn't all that difficult to platinum, really. The sidequests, especially the super sensitive ones, were a bit annoying, but otherwise not too bad, really. It was a fun platinum and the feeling of winning Spelunker mode was so great. (3.65% rarity)

3. Unwritten History (SOULCALIBUR V)
Considering I have a platinum for a fighting game, I'm impressed. Wind of Battle, as well as Quick Battle and the dreaded Ranked Match trophies are easily the ones that got under my skin the most, but I somehow prevailed. And I did all of the Quick Match and online stuff using Ezio, so I'm actually pretty proud of myself, really. That's dedication. (3.22% rarity)

2. Symphonia Master (Tales of Symphonia)
You'll hear all I have to say about this when you see the trophy guide, trust me. (2.81% rarity)

1. Can I Get a Pin of That? (Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two)
Strangely not the hardest platinum, in fact this game was pretty easy. Some grinding was needed for costumes and I needed a guide to get Perfectionist and some Pins, but otherwise, I blew through my 2 playthroughs very easily, and once I get to this trophy guide, we'll look at all of the fun stuff you have to do for this platinum. (2.26% rarity)

And that's all! As said in the schedule, tomorrow's post is all about my favorite Pokémon from each region, which will include Alola to an extent, which means I won't talk about Pokémon not officially revealed yet, in order to prevent people from being spoiled, even though I know that's impossible. I hope you look forward to it, and as always I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment