Read in your language!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Current Progress in Pokemon Sun

*WARNING: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED BY THIS GAME IN ANY WAY, DON'T READ THIS POST ANY LONGER! THIS POST HAS SPOILERS LEADING UP TO JUST BEFORE KIAWE'S TRIAL ON AKALA ISLAND!*

So I finally got Pokémon Sun yesterday, with much thanks to my dad for waiting in line at GameStop for an hour on my behalf. I do appreciate it a lot. I'm having a lot of fun with the game right now and I can't wait to continue playing and have a lot of fun with it!

I chose Litten, of course, and very easily made my way through Ilima's Trial in the Verdant Cavern, after disposing of some Team Skull thugs. I luckily had a Cutiefly with me when I finally reached Hala, so his Mankey, Makuhita, and Crabrawler were no match for it and my Torracat. After beating him, we're given the ability to use Poke Ride, so I quickly smashed my way down to Ten Carat Hill to pick up my Rockruff, and then leveled it a little before heading out, all the while traveling with Hau and Lillie, and her little Cosmog.

So, after reaching Akala Island, I bought more clothes and I went towards a beautiful hotel and entered a battle with Dexio, from X and Y, before he gave me the Zygarde Cube to collect Zygarde Cores. After making my way through Route 4 and finally reaching Route 5, I wasted no time in collecting my Fomantis, and trained it a bit before making my way towards Brooklet Hill to undergo Lana's Trial, which had a very intense and epic last battle with the Totem Wishiwashi! Finally, after having previously battled Gladion, we made it to Route 6 to grind a bit, then this new area that houses the Battle Royal. After a demonstration battle, we're on our merry way up Route 7 and the Wela Volcano, where I stopped just before Kiawe's trial gate.

This game is so much fun and I can't wait to play more! I hope you guys have fun playing it too and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment