Read in your language!

Monday, November 21, 2016

My Overall Experience with Pokemon Sun (So Far)

So I'll be really brief today, because it's really cold and I'm trying to keep warm, so I'll just be quick about it too. I finished Pokémon Sun's main story last night. I won't spoil anything, but the ending plot and events are really touching and heartfelt, and it made me tear up a bit with how wonderful it is. Currently I'm hunting down Pokémon for the Pokedex and have successfully caught all of the Ultra Beasts and Necrozma, and I have just captured Tapu Lele after getting Tapu Koko last night. I have to get Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, and some other Pokémon that I won't go into detail about. I'm definitely going to try and fill that Alola Pokedex as soon as I can so that I can get my Shiny Charm, too! But this game is so much fun and I love it. I love it very much, it just feels... perfect. I love the details, I love the dialogue and in-jokes and other references to other games in the Pokémon series. I love the music, the aesthetics, everything. I can't wait to build teams and have fun with friends and help my friends fill up their Pokedexes as well! As always, thanks for reading this small post, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment