Read in your language!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Simpsons Road Rage

So this could probably be classified the same way I classify Taz Wanted, in that I call it a "guilty pleasure" game, even though I have no shame in enjoying it so much. I know that it's clearly just a spoof of Crazy Taxi, but I think I honestly enjoy this more than Crazy Taxi, and I've played it too. For some reason, I just enjoy this a lot more, and I really enjoy destroying thing in this game too.

But yeah, it's just general fun and generally it's just a fun time-killer. It's just getting people to their destinations as fast as possible, with the most fun part being that you can find the shortcuts between areas and make your own "fastest" route to areas. It's just fun. Plus, you can't beat running into people and watching them fly away, that always gets me laughing, honestly.

And of course, every time you get Game Over, you can purchase new characters and additional areas as you slowly make your way towards the cumulative goal is $1,000,000 to complete the game. There's not much else really, but I always have fun playing it whenever I do decide to boot it up.

Apologies for a short post again, but, if you ask me, there's not much more to talk about for this game than just what I posted. I'm not a die-hard Simpsons fan so I can't sit there and say "They have this place" or "I love that they have the voice cast from the show" or anything like that. But I still love it all the same. As always, thank you for reading and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment