Read in your language!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Platinum Tales and New Poll

So, very clearly and obviously, Platinum Tales will be a thing, as there was not a single person who said no on that poll, so thank you all for your positive response to the question, and thanks for the input, it really means a lot! I'll work on those whenever I decide to draw the Cyndaquil pictures. but anyways, on to another poll, and this one isn't about a blog thingy.

Since a good friend of mine has got me hooked on Borderlands again, I figure I should ask, over the next couple weeks, who your main player is in each game. So this week talks about Borderlands 1, and the original Vault Hunters that we love: Mordecai, Lilith, Roland, and Brick. When I first played it, I picked Lilith, as that's who I played as on my friend's copy, before he eventually gave his copy to me not long after I got my PS3 ages ago. However, if I had to pick a character as a main, it'd have to be Brick. Just the feeling of punching peoples' faces in and being better with explosive weapons just sounds awesome, plus I just love his personality, especially in Borderlands 2. Poll ends in a week, and as usual, thanks for reading and supporting this blog! :D

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment