Read in your language!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Schedule as We Head Into March

So March starts in a few days, and I'm going to devise a nice schedule for the week. This time I figure I'll talk about some Genesis games for a while, since it was a big part of my childhood until I finally had a SNES. And thanks to the Genesis Collection on PS3,I was exposed to even more classics. So for a week, maybe slightly longer, I'm going to talk about some Genesis games and let out some fun nostalgia. However, most of it will be Genesis games I own, and so they won't be from the Collection, as the ones I own have more memories, you know? Anyways, let's fill in the week!

Monday (27th): Altered Beast
Tuesday (28th): Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
Wednesday (1st): World of Illusion
Thursday (2nd): Aladdin
Friday (3rd): Lion King
Saturday (4th): New poll
Sunday (5th): Forgotten Worlds

That's all for the schedule, that's a nice week-long schedule so I'll see you tomorrow! :D

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment