Read in your language!

Friday, February 24, 2017

Silly Pen Doodles

So yesterday I saw my sister and my niece, and as usual, my niece wanted my dad to draw her a few things, namely Mickey Mouse, and then a kitty. Feeling particularly artistic and wanting to playfully one-up my dad, I decided to draw both of those, as well as draw her. I'm going to show you my 3 pen doodles. Bear in mind, these aren't amazing, but despite being quick pen doodles, I think they came out pretty okay, especially the kitty! Anyways, let me show you the silly doodles I did for my niece.



Obvious error on the kitty, and any other errors aside, I'm still really proud of these quick little doodles, and she was really happy with them too. And then my grandma played along and said we'll hang these on the fridge and drew stars on the corner of the pages, and we all had a nice laugh about it. Anyways, thanks for looking at my silly doodles from yesterday and I'll see you again soon! :D

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment