Read in your language!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Sonic Gems Collection

Another Sonic game I really loved, and one that I enjoyed just a bit more than Sonic Mega Collection, so much of my opinion remains the same since this is a similar game, for all intents. The selling point for this game, of course, is that there are 3 rare Sonic games available, namely Sonic CD, Sonic the Fighters, and Sonic R. Sonic CD, of course, is the most popular of the whole bunch. Also all of those games feature Metal Sonic in some way, I guess that's why Metal Sonic is on the box cover as well. Hmm...

But what's also fun is the Game Gear titles available, as well as Vectorman and Vectorman 2. All of the Game Gear titles are available for my to play in Sonic Adventure DX as well, but it's nice to have an option to play them without having to gain X amount of emblems in order to play them. I remember spending a ton of hours playing Sonic Triple Trouble as well, especially hunting down those bonus stages.

Another cool feature is the Museum, where a lot of old artwork is, and some renders from 3D Sonic titles are too. One of the coolest features is unlocking the final bosses for older games, like Sonic 1 on Game Gear, and some other games too. If you beat it fast enough, since there's a time limit for how long you can play, you can start the game from the beginning, briefly. It's really silly but it's also really fun.

I enjoy this game a lot, and I remember putting like 8 hours into Sonic R the day I got it, because  I honestly really enjoyed the game. But that's all on this game. I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks so much for reading. Also, a special thanks to my good friend Fawn for making this Cyndaquil picture for me, as it will now be the footer of every blog post, so thanks again, I love it!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment