Read in your language!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Kirby Air Ride

Ah, one of the most simple games in history, only requiring you to, essentially, use your thumbs to play the game. You just need one on the control stick, and the other on the A button. Of course, you'll want to hold it with both hands, like you would normally while playing something, but still. I love this game a lot, much like I love all the other games I play. And plus, it's Kirby. You can't really go wrong there, can you?

I love the courses and the modes. I always spent the most time on City Trial, just for the games at the end and just for fun. And of course, have to unlock those characters and other Kirby colors, because I don't think anybody wants to only have pink, red, blue, and yellow Kirby. You can also get green, brown, white, and purple, which is a fun touch, and you can unlock Meta Knight and King Dedede as well.

This is another game that screams "Completionist Goals," if you ask me. 360 challenges, 120 for each mode, and a ton of things to unlock. Your biggest goal is to make each grid complete and make it all golden. It's tough and takes a long time but it's possible, and it's so much fun!

This is one that I must get back to this year. I think I'll add 100% completion to my to-do list... right after I finally finish Shadow the Hedgehog and finally get that all done. But anyways, thanks so much for reading, like always, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment