Read in your language!

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Just Art Today

I'm not feeling 100% (what else is new) today, but I did want to share a piece of art I did for a friend a few days ago. They wanted me to draw a picture, but it could be anything, so long as it had a flower in it. So, me being me, I drew this:

I would have drawn Flabebe, but I felt that Floette was the better choice. And if I could draw it properly, I would have just done Florges. The background is just a mix of all of the flower colors the Flabebe evolution line can have: Red, yellow, orange, white, and blue. I think this came out really nice for something so simple, you know? Also, yes, that is an eye next to that Floette. I don't know how I made it while swirling colors around but it's there. Odd. But I really like how this came out, and so did my friend.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment