Read in your language!

Monday, May 15, 2017

Bomberman Land Touch 2

So, this post isn't really going to be all that long. Why? Because at its core, Bomberman Land Touch 2 is a near identical game to the previous game. You do the same things: You follow a story while battling with your pals every so often, collecting tokens related to each zone in order to progress. You get stamps to get other goodies. Like if you've played the first one, you've kind of already played this one. That doesn't mean that this is a bad game or anything, but it's so similar that talking about the ins and outs would be rehashing the other post I did on Bomberman Land Touch, you know?

But anyways, I'll see you tomorrow for something related to Pokémon (I'm going to bump the Art Academy doodles back a couple days because I haven't managed to get to them just yet) and then Sly 3 for Wednesday and Thursday, so I'll see you then!

Have a nice day!~


No comments:

Post a Comment