Read in your language!

Friday, April 7, 2017

When Did This Happen!?

So I checked this last night, but I'm going to just mention it now because I feel like this happened out of the blue. So I was checking on the stats, which I don't do too often, because I wanted to see if the Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer post was still accelerating in views as it was previously. Well, as of right now it sits at 468 views! 468!! That is a lot, to me! Not only that, but out of nowhere, the Minecraft PS3 Trophy Guide is now sitting at 193 views! Like, when did this happen!?

I admit, I didn't check the stats much since I last looked at how popular the Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer was, and I think we were a bit over 2,000 page views for that. In fact, let me go find that... So on February 19th, the 6 month anniversary of this blog, I noted how the Fire Emblem post had 220 views, that January was the most popular month with 620 total views, and that the blog itself had 2,793 views as a whole.

Yeah, that's changed.

- Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer now sits at 468 views and counting.
- March is now the most popular month, reaching a total of 665 views, which must explain what time period all of these views came in for the Minecraft Trophy Guide.
- The blog, as of right now, sits at 3,807 views! That means that in the 47 days since February 19th, this blog has received 1,014 views. Over a thousand views in just under 2 months!? That is insane! And that makes me so happy!

Like seriously, that really makes me happy that you, whomever you are, like to come by and look at my blog. Even if you don't say anything or follow me, or whatever, it still means a lot to me, so thank you. March has been... a really rough month for me, so I'm very happy that you all still want to view my stuff. Seeing that my 2nd most popular post is a trophy guide makes me even happier as it means that you're either looking at it at a glimpse, or you're using it to help yourself reach those trophies, and that's awesome!

Just.. thank you, everyone. You all really mean a lot to me, and I'm glad for your continued support as I ramble about stuff all the time. Thank you.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment