Read in your language!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Britannia Fanart

So as I'm sure you all remember, I've advertised my friend's Fakemon region a few times on here, but that's partly because she's a really good friend, and the other part is that I'm included in quite a few of the things within the process. I've helped her with some designs/concepts, as well as names, typings, abilities, etc. However, most of the work goes to her, not me.

She was kind enough to make me a Governor of the region, which is, basically, like the Gym Leaders/Kahunas of Britannia. My Governor's name is Opus, and he is a Dragon/Steel user (Because I wanted Dragon, but there were so few Dragons that a second typing was required). I'm going to put down her info on him now:

"Meet Opus, The Dragon and Steel Type Governor of the Britannia Region!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- His Father was quite strict and controlling, and so Opus wanted to become the next Governor to prove to both himself and his father that he can do great things if he put his mind to it. He took over the Gym after his Father was injured in battle.
- He is the 5th Governor of the Britannia Region.
- A Professional classical pianist, and started when his Mother first introduced him to the particular music genre at the age of 8.
- He enjoys dressing up as a dragon to create a presence of greatness and power.

His team: Britannia Typlosion, Aciereon, Dragiglitch, Steedal, Chengboo and Tarantunela."

So, a reason that he's part Dragon is because I needed an excuse to have, essentially, myself using my good ol' Typhlosion, and since she made the Britannia Cyndaquil line into a Dragon-type instead of Fire, it made sense to have him. As for Steel, well, Tarantunela is a piano spider, and since I love Classical music, and since Opus is a pianist, it makes sense for him to have a piano-based Pokémon as well. Everything fits. I drew a picture last month, as one of the two pieces of fanart I told her I'd make for her region (I still have to make the other one at some point, oops). It's called, "You are challenged by Governor Opus!"


This was before I had better colored pencils, so forgive some of the coloring. But I'm pretty happy with this, as I managed to make a pointing finger AND make a decent fist. Overall, I'm just really happy with this in general. Thanks a bunch for reading, and thank you Meg for making this amazing region and not giving up on it!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment