Read in your language!

Saturday, April 15, 2017

New Poll Early

So the poll about favorite part of Spring was meant to end tonight, but I needed to make a new one since I could tell it'd be a tie between the scenery and birds chirping (very surprised, still, that nobody said weather. But I can't argue with the other two choices, they're nice too).

I know there's been a LOT of filler lately but there's been a lot going on with me and I've needed to put something up. It wouldn't feel right if I just left it blank, you know? Even if it's not much, I want to get out a post a day.

But anyways, new poll for the week. I've contemplated doing more advertising for friends of mine, and I wanted to know if it's a good idea or not. Simply vote yes or no and the poll ends in a week. I'll see you tomorrow for a quick Easter post.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment