Read in your language!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Assassin's Creed II

Ah, the first game I ever actively trophy-hunted. Sure, my first trophies were from Marvel vs Capcom 3, but this is the first game I actually attempted to grab every trophy in, and succeeded. This is my first platinum, and there are no time stamps, so that's how long it's been.

But after playing Assassin's Creed, my best friend let me borrow Assassin's Creed II from him, and later on let me borrow Brotherhood after. But I had a lot of fun in this game, I always do. I'm just glad that it, essentially improved upon everything that Assassin's Creed did. I love being able to explore more, having more to do, having things to buy, etc. It just feels like a much-better game to me.

I never understood why a few of the sequences were gone, I have no idea why it jumps from 11 to 14, but when I later read the novel, I learned about the events in those sequences. It's been a while, so I don't remember if the missing sequences were DLC or just not in there entirely. Either way, still a lot of fun.

As with any game that gives me any kind of control or freedom, I always do everything I can first, then I go on to the story. But again, I just love everything in this game, from the characters and story and music, just everything is wonderful.

Anyways, that's all for Assassin's Creed II, I hope you look forward to tomorrow's trophy guide. I'll see you all tomorrow!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment