Read in your language!

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Another Zelda game that I spent so much time playing when I first ran through it, and I honestly really love the whole concept of shrinking in size.

This was the first GBA Zelda game I played that wasn't the port of Link to the Past or playing Four Swords (mainly by myself by using 2 GBA's... yeah, I'm sad, I know) so this was a lot of fun. I still is a lot of fun. I love returning to old areas with new items to discover secrets and cool, new things, as with every Zelda title. I especially like using the Mole Mitts to discover hidden caves and see what lies within them.

I love the shrinking mechanic, as well, being able to diminish in size to discover secrets and small opening in things, it's fun and I love how it's used in dungeons as well. The game just feels expansive, which is pretty good for a GBA title, and also just like home for a Zelda title.

I remember going nuts trying to find Secret Shells to collect more figurines and hunting down Kinstones so that I could fuse all of them and discover every secret, and to fuse with Tingle and his brothers to collect hidden secrets. I also remember hunting down the Swordsmen so that I could learn all of the Hidden Sword Techniques. Everything just feels like something that you want to see in a Zelda game, and that always makes me drawn to it.

That's it for Minish Cap. Thank you for reading and I'll see you again tomorrow.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment