Read in your language!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Ed,Edd n' Eddy: Scam of the Century

So, sure, it's been quite some time since I last played this game, but I don't see what was so bad about it. I know I had fun with it, and I found it really enjoyable. It's not a long game, by any means, just some big levels as each of the Eds as they try to return to the Cul-de-Sac, and then it ends with one final level against Jonny- I mean, Captain Melonhead (I'd like to call that a spoiler but I mean.. you can clearly tell from the cover art that he'd play some kind of role somewhere)!

The music was catchy and the levels were big, but luckily you can always look at a map to see where you are. And the levels are sometimes more than one screen in length, like they're big levels! Some points were more difficult than others, but otherwise it was a lot of fun the whole way through. I like the bottom screen interface with your Ed you're currently playing as, and being able to interact with it at certain points, like activating a special move or rubbing the screen to remove something that hit you, or even blowing in the mic for something. It's small things that make it more fun in my opinion.

But that's all I can really say about the game, it's still a fun thing to try, at least if you enjoy the show and want to try out something new. I'm sorry for the short post, yesterday was.. not good for me, period. I'll see you all tomorrow with a new poll and a surprise as well.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment