Read in your language!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Short Thoughts on Sonic Forces

So there's not a whole lot of info about Sonic Forces yet, as it was only just given new information a few days ago. However, I'll say what little I do know, then give a brief thought about it.

So, as we saw a couple months ago, we got a trailer alongside the reveal of Sonic Mania, and for all intents, it was labeled "Project Sonic 2017" and showcased gigantic Eggman robots destroying a city, with Sonic doing what Sonic does. As he's about to get hit by some debris, Classic Sonic appears and saves Modern Sonic, and the two rush forward into the city, with the tagline "Will you join the rebellion?"

We now have some info about the game. As told by Eggman's voice actor, Mike Pollock, this is a world in which Sonic failed to defeat Eggman and Eggman managed to finally take over the world, so as such, it'll be clear that Sonic will be staging a rebellion to overthrow Eggman and defeat him this time. There are 3 styles of gameplay, with "Modern/Boost" gameplay already being shown, and it's safe to assume that there's 2D gameplay thanks to Classic Sonic. I've also heard that it's supposed to be like an action/adventure game, which would be pretty cool!

I know that months ago, they said they're making a new character for this game, and they will probably fill that 3rd gameplay slot. That's really all there is to it right now. I'm super excited, I can't wait to find out more information on Forces, and I can't wait to play this game one day. Going to need a PS4, obviously, but it'll also be another fun trophy hunt for me! Thanks for reading and I'll see you all soon!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment