Read in your language!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

New Poll and Crazy Weather

So, just a short one today, again, cause it's really chilly and I'm shivering just typing this up. But we have this week's next poll, just something simple like "What's your favorite season?" so that ends in a week.

Otherwise, it's the middle of March and we're getting snow, that's always super fun. We had more yesterday than we're having right now, but it'll eventually get better, hopefully. Otherwise, I'm really just trying to relax cause I've been feeling a bit unwell lately with this weather and I've had a few headaches that've been hurting a bit, but nothing that can't be fixed with some R&R. Anyways, stay warm everyone, more games will be coming tomorrow.

Have a nice day!~

1 comment:

  1. I think I like all seasons >w<
    I usually like it to be nice and cool but I like it when it's sunny or even rainy too

    ReplyDelete