Read in your language!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Forgotten Worlds

Oh boy, a game I still have yet to beat to this day, but that's good because it's one of those classic hard games on the Genesis. Ironically, I never knew Capcom was involved with the game until I got the picture you see above the text. No wonder it's so hard and sounds so good.

But yeah, it's a shoot 'em up in a sense, with the ability to purchase upgrades with Zenny that you collect from fallen monsters. It's a very difficult game, in my opinion, though. I don't remember what level it was, maybe level 6, out of.. 9 or 10, I believe, and it was a snow level, and I never got further than that. It's a lot of fun, though, and I love coming back to it every so often when I plug in the Genesis again.

I think I just need to practice more, or just keep trying. It's definitely one of my favorites, though, because I love the challenge it brings, and I just love how you have to be quick on your toes, and be quick with orbiting around and firing at enemies, as well as making your orbiting robot fire at the right angle. It's still fun, even if it is really hard.

Tomorrow's blog post will be up really late as my sister is coming by tomorrow, very early in the morning, so sadly tomorrow's post won't be up until late. However, I'll type it up later on and post it immediately when I get time tomorrow. Until then, be safe with all the crazy weather happening!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment