Read in your language!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Batman (Genesis)

So it's kind of funny that to this day I still have not watched this movie. Not sure why, but I'm sure I'll see it one day. Gameplay wise, this game is a lot of fun and it honestly made me like Batman, even when I had no idea who he was yet. It's a short game, but still a lot of fun, with those really detailed graphics I love seeing in Genesis games, and with a killer soundtrack.
I love how there are also gameplay segments where you're in the Batmobile and the Bat Wing. They only happen 3 times in the game, but it's still a nice change and they're segmented well. Honestly whenever I think of this game, the music is quickly and easily stuck in my head, but I enjoy it a lot.

I think one of my favorite things to do is to get a little ways into the game, and after the second Batmobile segment, there's a level with more of the Joker's henchmen, and in one section, there's a pit you could fall into if you're not careful, but they have 2 extra lives down there, so you can use them to get infinite lives (Or at least 9 lives, but still) and you'll be more than ready for the rest of the game. Sure, your amount of Batarangs goes back to the default but the extra lives matter more.

Not much more to say on the game, but it's a lot of fun to revisit whenever I plug in the Genesis every so often. Thanks a bunch for reading, as always. Tomorrow's post will be a little surprise now that I've finally obtained Chain of Memories' platinum trophy, so I hope you look forward to it. I'll see you all again soon!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment