Read in your language!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Mourning

Sadly, that title isn't an error on my part. I'm going to make this brief. Yesterday I found out that a close friend of mine was killed 5 days ago, on March 24th. I'll post the news article below, but.. this person was a close friend of mine and I knew her for a couple years, so.. it's especially painful that this has happened. So, I hope you understand why I'm taking today off. I'll bring actual content tomorrow, I promise. Until then, have a good day, and I hope you can rest in peace, my friend.


She also had a deviantArt page, which is how I met and became friends with her. I'm going to link her page here, as well, because even though she has passed, her art deserves a look. I always loved how she could draw chubby bodies, honestly, it's something I'm still trying hard to work on. She'll never be forgotten and she will always be in my heart. Farewell, my friend, I hope one day we can meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment