Read in your language!

Friday, October 14, 2016

Pokemon Sun and Moon: Amazing Evolutions!

Okay, so we have some awesome news today regarding Pokemon, mainly for evolutions. In general it's what we got in CoroCoro, but also more. Let's get straight into it. Also the Japanese trailer has nothing different to note, so of course that won't be talked about further.

So first, and the most exciting part, the official reveal of Silvally, the evolution of Type: Null. It's ability is RKS System, which changes its typing depending on the item held. And there is an item for every single type. Its new move, Multi Attack, changes type based on what type Silvally currently is, sort of like Oricorio's Revelation Dance, except instead of 4 different types, this has all 18. Super excited for this Pokemon because now I want to grab a Type: Null as soon as humanly possible in the game! I love it! (Plus with team building it can act as a special card if I need another type but don't know which Pokemon to use xD)

Next up are the evolutions of Jangmo-o: Hakamo-o and Kommo-o. We saw these in CoroCoro with Silvally. They are both Dragon/Fighting, and retain the Bulletproof and Soundproof abilities that Jangmo-o had. Kommo-o gains a new move called Clanging Scales, which does great damage, but lowers Defense. I have to say, these dragons look awesome, especially Kommo-o. Absolutely one of the best Dragon type Pokemon I have ever seen in these games, hands down, and I can't wait to see them in action when I play. Definitely reserved for a future team!

Next, surprisingly, we see Bounsweet evolve! Firstly, it evolves into Steenee, which turns Bounsweet into a more humanoid-ish little girl standing on two legs (compare it to the Ralts family for a better idea, in my opinion). It has the abilities Leaf Guard and Oblivious. Steenee evolves into Tsareena, which is another elegant final stage Grass Pokemon. It keeps Leaf Guard but gains the new ability Queenly Majesty, which blocks priority moves like Aqua Jet. Tsareena also gains the new move Trop Kick. The evolutions, like Bounsweet, remain pure Grass types. I don't know what to think about these two but I know they're gonna grow on me soon enough. I like them honestly.

Next, something I almost called last night, Cutiefly's evolution officially revealed. It is called Ribombee, and it has the abilities Honey Gather and Shield Dust, and remains Bug/Fairy. It also has a little scarf and it has a little smile, it's so cute! I definitely want to put this on another team one day.

Next is the official reveal of Alola Grimer and Alola Muk. They are confirmed Poison/Dark and I have already talked about Grimer. Muk, on the other hand, looks trippy and pretty menacing! Its colors constantly move in its animations, the green, yellow, and purple, and it has rock-like teeth throughout its body. Like this makes me want to use Muk because of how terrifying it now looks. They both have the abilities Poison Touch and Gluttony.

Next up, the reveal of Olivia, the Kahuna of Akala Island! There's not too much known about her from the trailer, save that she says all of her Pokemon are Rock types. Like Hala, she has 3 Pokemon. Her first one is a Nosepass (and is also in an Ultra Ball!). I should mention that in the Japanese trailer, she is also shown to have the Midnight form of Lycanroc. I don't know if her variant is version exclusive or not, but we'll find out eventually.

And finally, the official reveal of Ilima, the Normal Trial Captain, and the first one you face, according to what Serebii has said.

And that's it for this trailer update. A lot of awesome stuff as always, and the demo is only 4 days away! I'm so excited to talk about it and play it for ages. Tomorrow is the official release of CoroCoro so I doubt that anything new is going to appear, but I'll find something to talk about of course. Thanks a bunch for reading and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment