Read in your language!

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Katamari Damacy

So, after finally just achieving the platinum trophy for Katamari Forever, I wanted to just wanted to briefly talk about  Katamari Damacy, the first installment.

I had seen the opening of it used in videos about weird games and knew that PeanutButterGamer talked about it fondly. Technically, Katamari Forever was my first game in the series, but same difference. The games are fun, bright, and colorful, and very "Japanese," for lack of a better term, but in a good way. They have catchy music, nice visuals, silly humor, and the games are huge time-wasters, perfect for killing time in a fun way. I love this series and maybe one day if I decide to get an Xbox, I'll happen to get Beautiful Katamari.

All I know is that I am so glad to finally have the platinum for Katamari Forever, after 4 and a half years of owning the game. It feels wonderful to have finally beaten the Cowbear (people who have played the level in question will know exactly what I'm talking about.).

No comments:

Post a Comment