Read in your language!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

So, now we have the sequel to Luigi's Mansion. I had really high hopes for this when I saw that it was announced. At the very least, I wanted to have as much fun as I did with the GameCube game before it. And boy did it not fail. Everything just feels so perfect, almost like you're playing the older game, but just with a different controller, story, and location, with better graphics. I love that it has a mission system, where each mansion has more than one level associated with it, and you can always go to rooms you couldn't enter in previous missions, allowing you to collect items you may have missed for whatever reason, like in the first mansion where you don't have certain upgrades yet.

I also love the upgrade system, where getting more money in each level helps unlock more upgrades, like a shock attack that drains the health from ghosts and makes it easier to catch them. I also enjoy the new Scarescraper mode, where you can take on levels with players online to work towards a common goal. I played that mode a few times, and it was really fun. A little hectic, but still lots of fun.

If you enjoyed the first Luigi's Mansion, you would absolutely love this sequel, it's absolutely wonderful and it improves upon everything the first game did. It's definitely worth it! As always thank you for reading. Tomorrow's post won't be gaming related, but it's still important enough to put on here. So I'll see you tomorrow for a Halloween post! See you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment