Read in your language!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Disney Golf (PS2)

So another silly game title, Disney Golf is one of the original titles I got on my PS2. While not a sports fan by any means, I do enjoy golf games, like Mario Golf, for example. Disney Golf is anything you would expect from Mario Golf, but with Disney stuff instead.

In the main single player mode, you play as one of 8 characters: Goofy, Donald, Minnie, Morty, Pete, Daisy, Professor von Drake, and Max, with Mortimer Mouse being the main antagonist, as well as being unlockable for other modes later on. In it, your character is trying to win rounds to qualify in the Mickey Cup Tournament. After he/she wins, your character will have their trophy stolen by Mortimer, and will win it back after defeating him in his own Sky Course.

You can equip skills and other items to help you, like good luck charms to prevent OB, or items to mess with the other player, like making the distance to hole invisible or messing with the power meter. It's an overall fun game and I love going back to it every so often.

Another short post, I know, but that's really all there is to Disney Golf. If you've played Mario Golf, you've played Disney Golf in some way. But no worries, tomorrow I'm getting a new laptop! So my posts will be up to snuff again and my trophy guides will be great again, and just in time for Pokemon news on Thursday. As always, thanks for reading and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment