Read in your language!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The First Poll is Done!

So the first poll of the week is finished! And the results, with a ratio of 4:1, show that Yes is the winner, meaning that next week you will see my first of a (hopefully) biweekly Trophy Guide post. I'll go in order of games on my PS3 that I currently have a platinum trophy for. The current total, at the time of typing this, is 44. I'll more than likely be going in alphabetical order, so next week's guide is going to be on 3D Dot Game Heroes. As I will be talking about the trophies, get ready to see a blog post about it within the week, so for those who voted yes, I hope you like it! For the one person who voted no, I'm sorry that your side wasn't the winner, but I hope you like the trophy guide anyway.

A new poll is up for this week so vote on it if you'd like! Just a random poll, so it doesn't matter what you vote for. I'd also like to thank one of my followers, "Haku The Dutch Angel Dragon," for making this awesome fan art for the blog. I apologize that I couldn't make it the background, because it seems that it should be bigger in size, and most of it was covered by the blog template itself, so rather than have it hidden, I'll just leave it here on this post. Thanks again for making it and I love it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment