Read in your language!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Important Laptop Update!

So, this is gonna be real quick, because this is important. This laptop has slowly been falling apart over the last... idk, year and a half, at most. And the only damage is the left hinge slowly, but surely, coming apart. And every time I open/close it, it breaks every so slightly more. That being said, when the laptop does eventually die on me, blog updates will be done on my PS3, and I can HOPEFULLY manage to keep updating every day. When that starts happening, I will definitely post an update on it, and eventually another when we get a new computer.

So I just wanted to let you all know what's going on, and hopefully I can continue the blog as normal. Thanks for reading and see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment