Read in your language!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

New Trophy Guide Coming in a Week!

So the results are now in! And it was a close one but here is how the poll ended up:

So, for starters, it looks like nobody(At least out of everyone who chose to vote) cares about Tales of Symphonia. And that's fine, I'm going to end up going to it eventually, so this just tells me that it's not needed now. As for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, it was really close. In fact, without my own vote, it would have actually been a tie! I did vote for Final Fantasy 13, but not just because I was going to do it eventually, but because I have quite an opinion on some of the trophies in the game, and let me tell you, that platinum wasn't easy to finally get.

But the votes have spoken! For those who voted for Final Fantasy, then congrats! You will see the trophy guide next Thursday, the 22nd! For the 3 people who voted for Kingdom Hearts, don't worry, I might just do that after Final Fantasy, so don't lose hope for it. Kind of bummed that nobody chose Tales of Symphonia, but that's okay. One day I'll explain the games in the Tales series and maybe then a poll about them would be good. But either way, congrats to Final Fantasy 13!

As usual, a new poll is out today, this time asking about which of the Alola starters you're going to be taking when you purchase Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon. Vote if you'd like, and as always, thank you so much for reading and participating in my poll. I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment