Read in your language!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Snapshots from Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

*I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A HUGE WARNING RIGHT NOW! ALMOST ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE THE RESULT OF MY WEIRD AND STUPID SENSE OF HUMOR. ANYTHING THAT LOOKS OVERTLY SEXUAL IS NOT INCLUDED. HOWEVER, THERE IS CRUDE HUMOR HERE AND I'M GOING TO BE TYPING THE WAY I WOULD NORMALLY TYPE. AS A RESULT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOUNGER READERS TO NOT READ ANY FURTHER AS MY LANGUAGE WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE KID-FRIENDLY! THERE'S THE WARNING, SO NOW LET'S GO!*

So yeah, big warning aside, I take a lot of dumb and silly pictures in Smash Bros., because when I play I pause a lot to get silly pictures to show friends and laugh at. As I stated, the ones that look really bad won't be placed here, but my language will be colorful and crude. As I said, if you're a younger viewer, or if stuff like this might upset you, please do not keep reading. In a way, this is kind of a test, to see how a blog post would work if I used my normal way of typing, mixed with my twisted sense of humor. It could be a one-off, but if this one is liked enough, maybe I'll mix "professional" typing with silly humor bits. I don't know. But until then, here are my snapshots from my many battles in Smash for almost 2 full years now. I hope you enjoy them and I hope you get some laughs out of it, like I tend to do! :D
I feel ya, Pac-Man. I have those days, too, where I know good food is
being made, so I just sit there like, "FEED ME!"

And as we see here, Donkey Kong looks very confused as to
what just happened, as if the fire hydrant through
his arm wasn't a big enough clue xD

The real reason Ganondorf has that glowing wound? He has
some wicked chest lasers, that's why.

Yeah, Dedede, I know, I'm tired of all of those fucking
dank Sanic memes myself xD

Luigi tries to give Bowser a high-five, but it looks like poor
Duck Hunt can't carry him much longer.
Despite his ankle being chewed by Duck Hunt, Little Mac
still strives to have that roasted duck for dinner.
Nobody in the world could ever resist doing this Ganondorf taunt,
then taking a picture to have an "Over 9000!" joke, not even me xD

To those of you wondering why Pikmin has no super Pikmin
that can do everything, here's why. It's a nightmare O-O;
Lucario saw a bug on Fox's arm, so he's trying to make Fox
hold still so that he can slap it off of him.

After being tongue-stabbed by Yoshi, Fox took a moment to
look over his life choices up to that point.

Meanwhile, Robin accidentally stabs himself with his Levin Sword as he dodges.
Poor Robin, he needs that brain of his to be a master tactician for Chrom.

In order to improve his Jump Monado Art, Shulk uses Fox as
a trampoline. Will it work? Who knows! OwO

After all the years of med school, Dr. Mario knew that all of his
skills would be put to the test as he tries to do an
examination on a Bullet Bill.

Self-insert! But nah, my Mii just happened to pop up as Villager was
moving through the buildings on the Tomodachi Life stage.

When Lucas asked Shulk for a hair-cut, this is the last
thing he was expecting to happen xD

As Shulk swung around his Monado, he accidentally got it stuck
in Palutena's breasts... and probably her heart, too..
Yeah she should probably go see Dr. Mario now xD
Shulk decides to help Luigi gain more confidence by
enhancing his.... well.. I don't think I need to say it,
you can see it from this angle xD

Little does Shulk know, this Wario is just a fake that's
gonna pop like a balloon once he stabs it.

Duck Hunt is terrified of Dr. Mario's sudden hand-enlargement,
but his duck buddy seems to be intrigued by it.

And here we have Yoshi, who seems to have a serious case of
a stuffy nose. Seriously, look how droopy it is now xD He could
pass as a distant cousin of Squidward.

Donkey Kong just wants to be fabulous xD 
*puts on sunglasses* DAT BOOTY THO!
Shulk finds the real Wario after that balloon incident,
and teaches Wario a lesson he won't forget any time soon. Ouch..

Ness looks surprised, and rightfully so, it looks like
Mr. Game & Watch is about to blow his mind!
This right here is the result of Yoshi taking one of Cranky Kong's
potions. It was meant to make him huge but it went horribly wrong...

Wario farted so hard, it caused a huge shock wave in his immediate surrounding xD

Mewtwo does what many people only dream of being able to do:
he caught the booty.

Bowser Jr. desperately tries to escape his Clown Car and change his fate,
but the Clown Car just looks unamused.

And thus Wario ascended to the heavens.

Sonic displays his hidden talent of having another mouth. If it was open, he
would probably look like something straight out of a horror movie, like one
of those monsters with like 4 rows of teeth.. *shudders* (But really, this
is just a glitch that happens when Sonic does a moving dodge on the ground.
It's kinda funny honestly xD)
Wario's bike has a malfunction and Little Mac decides it's
time to show off his sick moves!

The real question is, why did Yoshi's face become so huge as
he thrusts it forward to do a Smash Attack?

Lucas gains power so immense it makes Ryu scared of what's about
to happen to him. Seriously, look at him flinching!

Thanks to Mega Man, Ludwig's Clown Car now actually looks
like a clown... ya know, until the Crash Bomber explodes.

After being intercepted by Fox and about to be thrown,
Captain Falcon realizes that his speed means nothing
if he can be grabbed and tossed away.

RAWR!!

Link, I have one question for you...
WHAT ARE THOOOSSSEEEEE!? xD (I'm sorry, I had to.
This glitch has happened to me only twice, and seeing Link's
boots twist and contort is just so fucking funny xD)

To really ensure she could challenge her fate, Lucina
holds Shulk's arm so he can't escape from her Shield Breaker.

Much as Fox did once, King Dedede knows that things are about
to change in his life, starting now.

Captain Falcon saw DK be fabulous once, so now he
wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

O.O

At that moment, Ganondorf had PTSD flashbacks to a different
incarnation of himself, remembering the time
that Toon Link thrust the Master Sword
through his skull.

Looks like Ganondorf is blasting off again!!

I don't even think Yoshi knows what's going on anymore,
seriously, look at him shrugging.

Pit's only job in life was to ensure that the dab is
never forgotten and desperately tries to
keep it alive.

Captain Falcon ends Olimar's horrific nightmare,
as his Pikmin are merging again. So as a fellow Captain,
Falcon decides to personally send Olimar
back into space with a very powerful kick.

Little Mac x Toad confirmed!

"I'm so smug cause I used to be top tier, but then the patches happened...
But I'm still a strong and awesome character, bitch!"

I think Captain Falcon just wants to play some tennis, ya know,
try out some new sports besides racing.

DAT ASS!

Zero Suit Samus reveals her Luigi Gun, her newest
Chozo Weapon.

HHHAAAAAAAAIIIIIII GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSS!!!

Yoshi, are you hiding something in your nose!? Look
how droopy it is again!

Zero Suit Samus just wants to remind everyone that she
is stronger than Rosalina, so she stomped
on her back. Luma doesn't seem to care.

"No, stop! Get that bowling ball away from me! That thing is scary!"

Link, again..
WHAT ARE THOOOSSEEEEEE!? xD
So that's all of my Smash for 3DS snapshots, mostly. Again, I apologize for the.. not-super-kid-friendly content today. I wanted to try something different and I wanted to see how this will do. I hope these made you laugh though! If you got this far, like always, thank you very much for looking through these dumb snapshots of mine xD I appreciate you taking time to look at these, and hopefully laugh at some of them. Until next time, thanks a bunch for reading and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment