Read in your language!

Monday, September 12, 2016

CoroCoro Finally Leaked! Hooray!

I'm really excited right now! I know you're all probably sick and tired of Pokemon stuff from me, but what can I say, I'm a huge Pokemon nerd, and proud of it. So, for me at least, around 5 am CoroCoro finally leaked. Meanwhile I'm fast asleep with thoughts of Pokemon and Zelda (Zelda only cause I've been re-playing Phantom Hourglass, which I'll talk about some other time) and hoping we get CoroCoro soon, since the next news batch drops on the 14th, so in 2 days from the time of typing this. So Wednesday's blog will be about that info as well. But enough introduction, let's jump right into it!

So first, and probably the most important and exciting part. These two Pokemon are called Lagarugan. We don't have the English name yet, but yes, these are the same Pokemon, but different forms. The top picture is the Midday Form, and the bottom is the Midnight Form. Now, I love these, and I love that Rockruff has a time-based evolution, because now I have a choice of what I want. I DO need to see these Pokemon in a trailer and in action, along with types, before I can choose. I love both, though, so it's really hard. I love the Midday Form because it looks like my rock puppy is all grown up, and frankly I really love dogs, too. But the Midnight version gives me Zoroark vibes, and Zoroark is one of my favorite Dark types, as well as one of my favorite Pokemon to come from gen 5. I'm thinking Midday Form will retain the pure Rock typing, while Midnight Form becomes Rock/Dark, or something with Dark in it. I love these, and they're absolutely worth the wait and worth all the hype!
So in our last reveal, we met one of the new Ultra Beasts: UB-01, who looks a lot like Lillie. Well, now we have UB-02, but there's two of them, one for each version. While the picture cuts it off slightly, the top is UB-02 Expansion, and the lower one is UB-02 Beauty. Expansion appears in Pokemon Sun, while Beauty appears in Pokemon Moon. Below, you can see Expansion facing off against Tapu Koko, while the picture below, that's cut off, is the same thing but with Beauty. I really am starting to think that Ultra Beasts might just be legendary Pokemon in a sense, but of course it's way too early to have an answer to it all. But I'm still getting suspicious about Aether, considering they're conducting research on the Ultra Beasts. Hmm..
A closer look at the 3 known Ultra Beasts. It's stated that UB-01's name is a mystery, but it may have a deeper meaning. Also, note how UB-01 looks sort of like Lillie. Well, do you notice that UB-02 Beauty looks a bit similar to Lusamine, just a bit? Obviously it's impossible to tell who or what Expansion is based off of, as we know neither Gladion or any other character is that muscular. But we'll see when the time comes.
Not much on this page, save for some Munchlax and Snorlax promotion to receive the Snorlium-Z to get Snorlax's unique Z-Move, and a bit of info about how Pokemon GO might let you see Alola Forms for existing Kanto Pokemon. But the thing that I'm interested in is that next month's issue of CoroCoro is going to show the true strength of Type: Null. And seeing how much I need Type: Null for my team, I can't wait to see how strong this beast is. Something tells me it might have a Form change or something along those lines, but we'll see.
And finally, of course, confirmation that the anime will continue into Alola. The main premise so far  is that Ash goes to school in Alola and his goal is to graduate "like never before." And of course, as you see here, he receives a Z-Ring, and he meets Tapu Koko, mirroring what happens with your character in the game. From the picture you can see a few screenshots, like Tapu Koko about to fire some attack; Lana, Mallow, and Sophocles lined up with Popplio, Bounsweet, and Togedemaru, respectively; Pikachu in some forest; and, although it's hard to see, Ash and Kiawe facing off against Lana and Sophocles. From the look of it, Serena isn't with Ash, which makes every Amourshipper sad, but the general consensus is that Mallow will travel with Ash, which makes people think those Chinese starter evolution leaks are even more real. Also, just want to point out, Ash looks really goofy trying to do the Z-Move.

So that's all the info from CoroCoro today. Super excited for Lagarugan and really hype for these Ultra Beasts and Type: Null's true strength. Let me know what you thought about the info. If you made it this far, thanks so much for reading, I greatly appreciate it! Be sure to vote in this week's poll, as it's going to end on Thursday! As always, thanks so much for reading, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment