Read in your language!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Sonic 06

Oh my goodness, really sorry about the late post today, I've actually been trophy hunting in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, trying to get my final trophy and the platinum at long last, so one day you can expect a guide on that. But enough about that, that's not what you came to read about.

So.. Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Nextgen, Sonic 06, whatever you want to call it, one thing is true, it is a very broken and glitchy game. It's so broken, even the Achievement list has some fantastical broken English on it. But it was one of my first PS3 games and I got the game, with the complete knowledge of its glitches and, well, generally how terrible it is.

However, despite all of it, I love this game. Not for the story that never happens (spoilers, oops), not for the plot or characters, no, I love it for the glitches and its ability to make me laugh. I know it's a broken mess, but it's just fun to exploit it in silly ways and watch your hero (mainly Sonic because of the gems) go flying in some direction he shouldn't be going. There's just something really fascinating about glitching the game and breaking it that makes me laugh, because it just looks really silly honestly. Launching Sonic somewhere he shouldn't be, making Silver infinitely bounce on the water, etc.

Long story short, it's a glitchy game, but it's so much fun to play, if only for the multitude of bugs and silly stuff you can do. And of course, as with Assassin's Creed, I can't do a trophy guide on this game, as it only has achievements, which is very disappointing honestly. But I hope you enjoyed this small post, again, very sorry about the short posts and the worse quality due to the laptop issues, but it's better than nothing, in my opinion. As always, thanks for reading and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment