Read in your language!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sonic 1

So.. I wish I owned the first Sonic game on Genesis. I first played it on Sonic Mega Collection on the GameCube. It was a lot of fun and I really wish I had it on the Genesis. But I enjoyed playing it and learning how our blue buddy got his start. Most of the time I actually enjoy doing debug mode so I can mess with everything and be silly with the game, and especially make the Special Stages way easier. It's a lot of fun and I always have fun when I play it again every so often. It really is a blast!

I don't have much else to say about Sonic 1, as I don't really play it all that much, especially compared with the likes of Sonic 2 and 3. I'm sorry for the short blog post, though, there's not much I can do about it and I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. I hope you enjoyed the post and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment