Read in your language!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Poll Results and a Much Longer New Poll

So the poll just finished not long ago, because for some reason Blogger's time is like 3 hours behind me, so instead of midnight, it ended at 3 am. Surprisingly, the poll ended in a tie!


So, surprisingly, Litten and Popplio tied for most picked! I'm surprised that Rowlet was dead last, but I'm glad to see that Popplio got some much-needed love. I look forward to this next poll I'm making, however. This next poll is to decide the next, NEXT trophy guide! So later today, after I wake up of course, I'll be putting up the Final Fantasy XIII Trophy Guide. The next trophy guide I'll do is already decided, but it's going to be a surprise until the day before (So the FFXIII guide goes up today, on the 22nd. The next guide will be up on the 6th of October, for reference).

So this new poll is to vote on the trophy guide after the next one. So, your 3 choices are the following games: Okami, Rune Factory, and Epic Mickey 2. I hope you enjoy the trophy guide later today and I hope you enjoy the surprise trophy guide coming in early October after FFXIII. Goodnight and I will see you later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment