Read in your language!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sudden New Poll, It's Important!

So I've been thinking about this for some time and I think now is as good of a time as any to really make a decision on this, with your feedback, of course. I made a new poll for the week, and it asks if I should make a Twitter account for this blog, in order to branch it out a bit more. And by that, I mean I can post my blog posts every day and such, and maybe it could help me receive more/better feedback? I'm not too sure how it'll go, but it can't hurt to try right? As usual, poll ends in a week, and since it's important, I hope there's a lot of votes on the poll, since this could easily take this blog in a new direction. Either way, voting ends in a week, see you tomorrow for this week's trophy guide game, though odds are you might have a hint on what it is. See ya soon!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment