Read in your language!

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Raising Chao for Beginners: Part 3

So, we're here at the last part of this little primer on Chao, even though I'm not the best with explaining stuff like this, but then again, everyone has their own ways of doing things. Anyways, today's post will be brief, as we're only going to talk about the Chaos Chao and how to obtain them. So, let's get right to it.

What is a Chaos Chao?
A Chaos Chao is a Chao that is immortal, but is meant to be the rarest type of Chao, and to some they're bragging rights. There are 3 different types, one for each alignment. There's a Neutral one that looks similar to Chaos from Sonic Adventure. There's a Hero one that looks like an angel, and there's a Dark one that looks like a devil. Obtaining them is time-consuming, but if you're up for the task, here's how it's done.

Obtaining a Chaos Chao
So, the process is the same for each Chao, it's just different based on alignment. There's all sorts of ways that people talk about, but I'll talk about the way that worked for my 3 Chao. So, let me list them off.

- First, before anything, your Chao must be on their 3rd life or later, meaning that they must reincarnate at least twice before you can do this.
- Next, get the Chao and decide what alignment you're going for. Let's say you want a Devil Chao. So, in this case, we'll use a Dark character like Shadow.
- Next, you must give your Chao one of every animal, no Chaos Drives! I've read that you can give them more than one animal, so long as there's a balance, but one of each worked best for me, since I was worried I'd mess it up.
- Finally, give it a Dark Fruit and wait for the evolution (or a Hero Fruit if you want an Angel Chao), and bam, you have a Chaos Chao that is immortal and is awesome!

Beware, though, as your Chao can no longer breed or reincarnate for better stats, so make sure you're happy with your Chao and how their stats are before you do this! It's a similar process for Hero and Neutral, but Neutral requires that balance between characters, so be careful. I believe it's roughly the same in Sonic Adventure but I haven't ever tried.

And that's it, that's how you obtain a Chaos Chao, and that's it for my Chao lessons for beginners. I know these weren't amazing, but I really hope these helped some of you aspiring Chao-raisers and I hope that it helps you get started on raising your Chao the way you want to raise them. Thanks for reading and I'll see you again soon!

Have a nice day!~


No comments:

Post a Comment