Read in your language!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

More Hype!

So, if you remember about a month ago, there was an orchestral trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3, and it was amazing. Well, yesterday, we received our new trailer, which was promised at the end of the previous one, in which it said we'd get a new trailer and a new world reveal during Japan's D23 Expo, and boy did it deliver! But first, just in case you haven't seen it yet, I'll link it just below, from the official Kingdom Hearts YouTube Channel.

And yes, the thumbnail itself gives it away. We finally have a Toy Story world! And this is something I've been dying to see for ages! And ever since I learned about Woody and Buzz being planned as summons for Kingdom Hearts 2, but were scrapped for unknown reasons, I was hoping even more. Their models in KH2 are untextured, but they're there, so it's something.

I won't really go over what's in this trailer, but it's amazing! If you love Kingdom Hearts, you've got to check it out, because it's amazing! We also now have a planned release for 2018, which I don't mind because this game looks beautiful and I sure don't mind the extra wait if they're trying to work super hard for this game. But anyways, check out the trailer, and let's stay hyped for KH3!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment