Read in your language!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Plans for the Week

So, I've been a little busy lately, which is why I've been uploading some of my writing in order to give you guys SOMETHING, you know? There's still the usual trophy guide coming next week, but I'll keep it a secret until the game is revealed on Wednesday, but I know exactly what it's going to be. In the meantime, I'll be trying to get out actual posts about games and stuff, not just poems and things that, while I'm sure you're enjoying a bit, I know it'll get boring pretty fast. No schedule as I'm going to play this by ear and just see what happens, since it IS the holidays and all, so I don't know how busy I may be some days or not. Until then, thank you for putting up with my uploads and having patience with me, I really do appreciate it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment