Read in your language!

Friday, December 30, 2016

Looking Back at 2016

So I won't be the first to tell people that 2016... generally sucked. I myself have been going through a lot of things this whole year, with the worst of it happening in September and throughout Autumn, which upsets me because Autumn is my favorite season and I never want it to be filled with bad memories.

That's not to say it didn't have happy times, though. Met a lot of new friends, did some things for people that made me feel really helpful, my poetry and art has improved a little, I've platinum'd quite a couple games, and I started this blog!

I know I say this, a lot, but I really do appreciate everything that happens with this blog. With, currently, 7 followers, and somewhere between 1500 - 2000 views on the blog, I'm happy with how this is so far. I know it could be better, but it could also be worse, like that month where I didn't have a computer and I KNOW my blog posts were very lackluster during that time, except maybe for the Sun and Moon Demo and maybe a couple of other posts. Otherwise, nah.. not a wonderful month.

I always hope I receive more followers or more comments or something so I can have more chances to interact with others and have a nice little community, you know? Of course I'm not gonna moan and groan about it, I'll take what I can get. And if a small amount of followers is what I can get right now, that's fine. That's far better than having absolutely nothing.

I hope that next year I can improve on my blog posts and maybe attract a few more people to the blog. My goal for next year is honestly just to make it to maybe.. 10-12 followers, tops. If I ever pass 10, I'll be super surprised but also very happy and excited. But as long as I see my posts getting at least 1 view, it works for me, because that means SOMEONE, somewhere, is interested enough to look at something I put up, even if they never come back.

So, going into 2017 in two days, I hope I can strive to make this blog and myself a whole lot better. And I think you all so very much for your support the last few months as I've started this blog. It means the absolute world to me, even if I can't show it in the best of ways. Tomorrow I'll put up some things I hope to do next year, maybe it can be something of a teaser for next year? I'm not sure. But until then, I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment