Read in your language!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Time For Another Border-Poll

So, despite that there were only 2 votes on the last poll, where one person voted Lilith and I voted Brick, it's a tie. However, I'll still keep doing the other polls because why not? Plus it kind of has a purpose, but that's for another time. Anyways, this week's poll is the same question, except this time it's for Borderlands 2. I have personally only used Zer0 for Borderlands 2, and I have to use the other 3 to grab the final 3 trophies within the game. However, I can't do that until I've done Chain of Memories. As for Gaige and Kreig, well, I figure I might as well include the DLC characters, you know? Some people prefer them, too. Anyways, the poll lasts a week like always, get voting if you want to! See ya tomorrow for the blog's 6 month anniversary!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment