Read in your language!

Friday, February 3, 2017

Super Monkey Ball 2

Oh this makes me sad to look at, honestly. I have this game, but the disc has one of those bad scratches that renders it unplayable. Like.. I can hardly even get the game loaded, because most of the time it says that the disc cannot be read. And yeah, we've tried everything, including the toothpaste trick, and still nothing. It's dead, for all intents and purposes, just like how my Smash Bros. Melee disc was.

But besides that, I know that my fondest memories of this game were... I think World 5? The bathhouse level. There were a lot of touch levels in it, but I eventually made it through. The other fondest memories were playing multiplayer with my sister when we'd rent this game years and years ago. We used to do Monkey Target quite often, but my favorite was always Monkey Billiards. I loved that one. I'd always do some wicked power shots, just watch the madness happen, watching all of the billiard balls bounce around the table. Sure, sometimes it would end in the cue ball falling into a pocket, but it was always fun to watch. Man I miss this game...

But regardless, this game was always a lot of fun, and I always loved the crazy areas and the crazy levels, especially when it got really difficult and you had to make very precise movements. Sure, they were hard and all, but that's the fun of a challenge. This game just brings back a lot of fond memories, honestly, and if I could still play it, I would love to play it again, if the disc wasn't damaged to the point of no return.

Thanks a bunch for reading, as always! Tomorrow we'll begin a new poll since I already know that Kingdom Hearts won this poll, like.. it was a landslide victory. We'll see what I ask about tomorrow. I'll see you then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment