Read in your language!

Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Silly New Poll

So, I know Kingdom Hearts won, and I'm going to have to suffer through it for platinum 50. I mean, it was the original plan anyway, because I didn't get into Borderlands again until just recently thanks to a certain someone who knows who they are.

But anyways, yes, Re:Chain of Memories will become my 50th platinum. This means I have to get through a Proud playthrough and a Beginner playthrough (Beginner will be for hitting level 100 with Sora and Riku, and specifically to make the last playthrough easier as I go for Card Master Sora). I mean.. honestly the hardest part of Proud will be Sora's story, since Riku's decks are automatically compiled based on the world, so there's no stress with that. On the other hand, Sora's.. well.. *shudders*

But anyways, enough on that. On to the poll. This week's poll is for a thing I like to call "Platinum Tales," in which I put a small story, of sorts, on how I obtained a platinum for each game, going in order of platinums achieved, so starting with Assassin's Creed II, then Sonic Generations, and so on, accompanied with a Cyndaquil picture to match the game. If you'd like to see that, or not, the poll is open. Please vote so I can hear your opinions! It ends in a week! Thanks so much! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment