Read in your language!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Another Nice Schedule

So I really liked having a 9-day-ahead schedule, so I want to make another one real fast, because it makes it so I don't have to play it by ear and come up with something on the fly, in most cases. I don't know, it just makes it easier for me, in the long run. It's just kind of difficult since I can't talk about my PS3 games that have platinum trophies I intend to get, as those are reserved for the day before trophy guides. I'll make do, just like always. Also, I just realized that the 19th of this month is the 6 month anniversary of the blog! Wow, I can't believe I've been keeping this thing going for so long, I'm proud of myself. But I couldn't have done it without all of the support from everyone who views and takes time to read my blog posts, it always means so much to me (Now if only I could just figure out why my Fire Emblem post is so popular..) so thank you so much, as always! Anyways, on to the schedule!

Saturday (11th): Poll results and new poll about something silly
Sunday (12th): Sonic Advance (Yep, more GBA and more Sonic on the way, so be ready for it)
Monday (13th): Sonic Advance 2
Tuesday (14th): Something silly for Valentine's Day
Wednesday (15th): Sonic Advance 3
Thursday (16th): Sonic Battle
Friday (17th): Possibly something related to Kingdom Hearts
Saturday (18th): Another fresh poll since my polls typically only last a week
Sunday (19th): Blog 6 month anniversary and looking back at 6 months gone by

So.. a lot of Sonic is on the way, so if you're not a fan, I'm really sorry, but I figure I might as well get it out of my system, you know? But anyways, I hope that you enjoy the posts coming the next 9 days, and thanks so much for taking more time to read my post. Stay wonderful!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment