Read in your language!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sonic Battle

So I'm not one for fighting games, as I say quite often, unless it's something like Smash Bros. Well, this fits in that similar vein, where it's not just a 2D fighting game, but it's a lot of fun. And of course, it's Sonic, so of course I'm going to like it because of my Sonic bias. But still, for what it's worth, this was a really fun game, and I still enjoy heading back to it every so often.

One thing I know I always did in this was try to get all of Emerl's skills, and also attempt to get the rare skills, specifically the color changes, so I could color my Emerl the way I wanted to. Of course, rare skills are, well, rare, so finding them was difficult because you didn't ever know when you were going to obtain them after a battle. But getting specific character skills became easier in Emerl's story once you can simply go and battle any character you want. So if, for example, you were missing out on a lot of Cream skills, well, you could just go and battle her constantly to obtain skills that you required. No guarantee that you'll get the one you wanted, but still always worth a shot.

I don't know how to describe it, this game is just a lot of fun. If they remade it or did some sequel, I think it could work, but the odds of that happening are probably as high as there being a Sonic Chronicles 2 (I can dream, at least...), but even so, there's still enjoyment from this game. One of the bigger challenges, besides getting every skill, is to do Tails' VR sessions in Emerl's story, which has you pitted against 3 characters with every-increasing amount of lives, but you will ALWAYS only have one life. If you die, that's it. The further you get, I believe the higher your chance of obtaining a rare skill is. Better practice up!

As always, thanks for reading, and I will see you again! :D

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment