Read in your language!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sonic Advance

Ah, Sonic again, but it's one of my favorites, of course. I remembered hearing about Sonic Advance and I really wanted it. Why? Well, because it's Sonic on a portable gaming device, of course. I never had Sonic on Game Gear, so this was the first handheld Sonic game I've ever played. And I had a lot of fun, especially after how much I enjoyed Sonic Adventure 2 before this.

It's what you'd expect, you race through levels and defeat Eggman at the end of the zone. Repeat until you win! I enjoyed being able to play as Tails, Knuckles, and Amy as well, and utilizing each of their abilities. If I wasn't playing as Sonic, I think I was playing as Tails, so I could fly high up and reach places I couldn't reach as Sonic, especially when hunting for the hidden Chao Springs to collect the Chaos Emeralds.

Overall the game was a lot of fun, but I think Sonic Advance 2 and 3 were a bit better, but we'll get to those in the coming days. I'm sorry I don't have much to say about this game, but it's really simple, ya know? I'll have a lot more to say about Sonic Advance 2 and more in the coming days. Thanks so much for reading! :D

Have a nice day!~


No comments:

Post a Comment